9/1/10

#77






Hi, I'm delanie, with a small 'D'.
I would like to re-introduce myself.
I like wearing skinny jeans and i prefer when my hair is greasy. I like when boys say cute things, and when everyone can accept to say nothing at all. I like holding hands with friends and lovers. I strongly dislike t shirts. Half of my heart belongs here, and the other half has yet to find it's home. Fall is my favorite season, and in the summer I enjoy re reading old classics. I want steel drums and dance music at my wedding. I love music in general, and do not limit it to the typical. I try harder every day to enjoy the simple things in life. I'm awful with money. Let's go outside on a nice sunny day and dance until it starts to rain.
Call me what you want, call me anything but ordinary.


0 comments: