8/22/10

#77




i'm in fargo !
and there is no facebook here apparently :( and no texting !
it's sort of weird, being so close to home but so far away at the same time,
not being able to connect with others.
well, anyway, this is my outreach i guess...

DEAR S,
my day was excellent, and so was shopping :)
i got some cute clothes, and a jacket and some jeans and some boots. it's been good so far. we're having so much fun, marlene and suzy are great and my mom is just my mom.
i got id'd at a restaurant tonight, and was denied my alcoholic beverage of choice. BUT it was alright, because i was already drunk anyway :) and had to do more office work this evening anyway. which kind of sucks.
anyway, i love you, and miss you and hope you're feeling better.
i'll text you when i can,
xoxo
delanie

DEAR K
my tattoo is still very smeared, but it makes me smile to look at.
i hope you had a good day with K&K, and that stonewall wasn't tooo boring.
i miss you ! and i'll text you when i can :)
xoxo
delanie

DEAR K
WHERE IS YOUR RESUME
LOVE
DELANIE

0 comments: