11/19/10

#97




1. describe your faith and relationship with jesus

faith to me has become extremely important in the past year and a half. my relationship with jesus is something that continues to grow stronger with every day that passes, and i believe that right now i am as close to God as i have ever been.
that being said, this journey has not been easy, and i'm more than aware that i have tremendous amounts of spiritual growth and exploration in front of me. it was around a year and a half ago that i began to accept Christ into my life and allow him to break down the walls that have stood in my heart for so long, and up to this point my relationship with Jesus has been a very personal thing. recently, i've felt the need for more, for expansion. the need to talk about Him with others who know more than i do, and the need to defend and explain my relationship with Him to those who know nothing at all. i could not be more eager to begin a faith exploration that involves more than just myself, and feel ecstatic every morning thinking that maybe i'll receive an opportunity to see Him working in the lives of others.

0 comments: